We are so thankful to the more than 200 volunteers, who came out to help clean at the cemeteries and to clean up the streets in our community on MLK Day in St. Augustine. You are part of the change, you are part of the future, and we are so grateful to have you be a part of our community.
The passion and the eagerness to help, the huge turnout of families, individuals, groups, businesses, and schools...oh how wonderful it was to see so many young people join us.
We ran out of volunteer service forms If you need one. Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|West Augustine Nature Society at MLK Day in St. Augustine, Florida
Thank you to The West Augustine Nature Society for organizing this incredible Martin Luther King Day of Service event.
|One Sotheby's realtors Elizabeth Jennings and Kate Mitchell providing breakfast to volunteers on MLK Day.
We also want to give a special thank you to West Augustine's own Elizabeth Jennings, a realtor from One Sotheby's International Realty, and her colleague Kate Mitchell, for bringing breakfast to all of you.
You can read more about the MLK Day in St. Augustine event at our community partner the St. Augustine Connection.
We are thankful to Jessica Clark and First Coast News and to Action News Jax for coming out to cover the event and putting the spotlight on all of you.
This year's list of community partners is greater than ever before. A huge thank you to all of you.
- The West Augustine Nature Society
- The West Augustine Improvement Association
- The St. Augustine Connection
- Elizabeth Jennings St. Augustine Real Estate Agent from One Sotheby's International Realty
- Kate Mitchell Realtor, One Sotheby's International Realty
- Ben & Jerry's St. Augustine
- Dancing Treetops
- Pie in the Sky
- Compassionate St Augustine & Good Trouble
- Nu Epsilon Sigma Chapter of Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc.
- DAR Maria Jefferson Chapter
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Omega Phi Omega of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority
- Primerica Financial Services
- Interact St. Augustine High School
- Rotary Club of St. Augustine Sunrise
- Sigma Pi Lambda Chapter of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Inc.
- Beachside High National Honor Society
- St. Joseph Academy Interact Club
- St. Augustine High School Girl's Soccer
- Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc., St. Augustine
- Donate via the West Augustine Improvement Association's PayPal account'
- Donate via check made out to the West Augustine Improvement Association and mail it to: The West Augustine Improvement Association, 455 South Volusia Street, St. Augustine, FL 32084
- If donating directly via check or PayPal, please leave us a note, and make sure to let us know who you are, and if you want the donation to go to a specific effort community cleanup, cemetery cleanup, grabbers, D2, headstones, etc. And let us know how we can contact you, so we can thank you for your sponsorship.
- Donate to the Pinehurst & San Sebastian Cemeteries on GoFundMe.
- If you need our EIN number contact email@example.com
We are always grateful for any kind of help whether it is time, skills, equipment, or monetary donations. We are small non-profit organization run by volunteers, and we need all the help we can get to carry out our mission of improving the cemeteries, the community, and bringing people together.